Why IBT SSC Coaching in Laxmi Nagar | Bank Coaching in Delhi | IBPS Coaching Institute - IBT
IBT has set up a yardstick in SSC Coaching in Laxmi Nagar and assisting the aspirants to get their dream job. It has received its brilliance in teaching for the competitive exam for a variety of public sector examinations. These examinations are Bank PO, Bank Clerical, IBPS CWE instruction, CWE PO, CWE Clerical, SBI PO, SBI Clerical, RBI instruction IBPS Specialist Officers; other bank exams. It also embarks training for TET, CTET, HTET, PSTET, Insurance, FCI, Intelligence Bureau, LIC, Railways, CDS and other Govt. entrance exams. It has become an ultimate option for the preparation of examination teaching which is quite obvious from its support extended to the aspirants for the years together.
Special classes for RBI Assistant 2017
IBT INSTITUTE is running a Classroom Program with comprehensive study strategy to assist the aspirants of RBI Assistant Exam 2017. Every week new batches are specially designed for RBI aspirants containing elaborate study material and targeted teaching to touch the topics covered in the exam. The success ratio is not less than 80 per cent of the registered candidates.
IBT has a specially designed mock test series portal for the registered students to practice online te4st series. Time table has a provision of Regular mock test series to give them real time experience.
IBT has a team of well qualified educationists to render quality coaching. Doubt clearing sessions are organized to give personal attention to the students to enhance their knowledge and understanding.
IBT has a horizon of more than 150 branches all over India. It was only possible due to expertise that our Faculty members have to mould the students to crack the exam at ease.
20 Percent Offer on Teacher’s Day
IBT Institute wishes all the teachers a very Happy Teachers Day. On this occasion when we celebrate birth anniversary of Dr. Radhakrishnan, IBT is offering 20 percent off on all our fee packages. This offer is valid till 5th Sept 2017.
Mega Discount offer will have some salient features such as:
- Offer additional test series for practice
- Latest GK Updates will be provided with notes
- Topic wise assignments for the practice to improve the knowledge level
- Low budget package will suit all the pockets
- Special doubt sessions
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis of the Student’s performance
What else you expect from this BUMPER OFFER where you will be served with the best coaching support by the BEST TEACHERS AROUND…..ON THE OCCASION OF TEACHER’S DAY…
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE..JOIN IMMEDIATELY TO TAKE THE BENEFIT OF THIS MEGA OFFER BY IBT INSTITUTE!!!!!!
IBT, Delhi Offers Early Registration Discount on SSC CGL Exam Classes for 2017!!!
IBT Delhi is conducting demo classes for SSC CGL 2017 and IBPS P.O. 2017 w.e.f 24th May 2017. It will be for all the subjects from 8 am to 8 pm. We are also offering Special weekly classes for SSC CGL Exam and IBPS Exam for the working candidates. There is an early registration discount of 10 % to first 10 registrants. The demo classes will be conducted for all the subjects such as English Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness or Studies.
TOP IBPS Coaching Institute in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
IBPS has published its notification for IBPS CWE CLERK / PO / Management Trainee exams. The examination date is from 7th October to 15th October 2017. The time between the notification and the exam date is very less. Bank exams have sectional cut offs and that is the most challenging part of this exam. IBPS Coaching in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi and other parts of Delhi has become popular amongst those aspirants who do not know the basic exam pattern or how to study for IBPS PO/MT Exam 2017-18.
For the last two years, IBPS has made some significant changes in their exam pattern and syllabus for IBPS PO/MT Exam. This year it has released the exam pattern as follows:
IBPS New Syllabus & Pattern
IBPS PO/MT will have two phases
- Preliminary Exams
Those who will crack the above two phases will be called for an interview by the participating organization.
Let us discuss the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Preliminary Exam :
- This phase will have one-hour duration test with three sections such as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English.
- The schedule and the syllabus for this exam are given below:
Pattern for the IBPS Prelims Exam
|S.No||Name of Tests||Total Questions||Total Number of Marks ||Marks Per Question||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1||1 hour|
|2||Quantitive Aptitude||35||35||1|| |
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||1||1 hour|
| ||Total||100||100|| ||2 hours|
Syllabus of IBPS Preliminary Exam is as follows:
Prepare these topics from a good book or by joining any IBPS Coaching in Laxmi Nagar or at any other place in Delhi which is suitable for you. Topics for the English section are:
|Ordering of sentences or jumbled up sentences||Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases|
|Choosing the appropriate filler|
|Spotting the errors||Synonyms and antonyms|
|Double blanks in a sentence||Reconstruction of sentence & passage|
|Fill in the blanks||One word substitution|
|Commonly misspelled words||Commonly misspelled words|
One can prepare for this section with the help of an expert coaching center or if you are good in mathematics since your school time, then buy a reputed author’s previous year book and practice these topics.
The topics to be studied for the Quants section are:
|Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio, and proportions|
|HCF & LCM||Average & Ages Ratio & Proportional|
|Number series||Profit and loss|
|Problems based on numbers||Simple interest and compound interest|
|Approximation Wrong Number||Time and work|
|Decimal fractions||Time and distance|
|Square root and cube root||Mensuration|
|Simplifications||Permutation and combination|
|Probability||Data Interpretation (Pie charts, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs)|
All these topics of reasoning ability need a lot of practice. One can buy a book on reasoning and practice. An expert instructor can also help you crack these questions quickly as he will guide you some short tricks to solve. It will save your time and time is the prime concern when it comes to appearing in the online exam.
Topics for the Reasoning section are as follows:
|Verbal reasoning||Analytic reasoning|
|Alphabet test||Direction sense test|
|Mathematical operations test||Sitting arrangement|
|Series test||Decision making, Input output|
|Odd Man out||Puzzle|
|Syllogism||Statement and conclusions|
|Coding-decoding||Statement and assumptions|
|Blood relations||Statement and arguments|
|Causes and effects||Statement and action’s courses|
|Passage and conclusions||Figure Series|
|Assertion and reasoning||Word formation Series|
Hope this information is sufficient before you start your preparation for IBPS PO/MT Exam.
All the best to prepare in the right direction with the right approach.
SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment Notification
SSC or Staff Selection Commission is an autonomous body of the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts lying vacant in the various Ministries, Departments, and Subordinate Offices. Thousands of posts are filled every year by SSC through a common test conducted at All India level. Read More
SSC CGL Exam Pattern Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Interview
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government association to recruit personnel for a range of positions in the subsequent Departments and Ministries of India and in their Subordinate Offices.
- Tier 1: This tier will have 100 questions which would carry 200 marks. It will include 25 Questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning, 25 Questions from General Awareness, 25 Questions from Quantitative Aptitude and 25 Questions from English Comprehension. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Tier II: In order to attempt this tier, one needs to have in-depth knowledge of Arithmetic and English Language. There is a total of three papers, though you might just have to sit for two depending on the post you are applying for.
- Tier 111: The model of this level of examination would be pen & paper mode. One needs to prepare the writing skills in the English Language as the aspirants will be asked to write either an essay/précis/letter etc. An aspirant will be allowed 60 minutes to write this exam. This tier will be of 100 marks. Last Step – Once the candidates clear all the above tiers he or she has to appear for an Interview and the Personality Test.- It will be in the form of skill test or proficiency test as Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (wherever applicable)
Click here for more detailed information about SSC exam pattern.
Want to crack SSC CGL & IBPS PO in 2017? Get the best coaching from best faculties in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi?
IBT is feeling extremely fortunate to announce that we plunk as one of best coaching institute in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi for SSC & IBPS PO exam preparation.
Why IBT Institute for SSC Exam Coaching in Delhi?
IBT Institute is top SSC Coaching Institute in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi. The Institute is reared by the efficient and erudite faculty members who support and teaches the aspirants for all the competitive exams.
Notable Features of Our SSC Coaching Classes:
These entire features are prevalent in IBT Institute, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
- Exhaustive Course Content
- Maximum classroom hours – Over 3 Months Rigorous Training
- Small Batches size of 15 students
- Mock Tests Every Week on current pattern which is followed by doubt sessions
- Unlimited Classes up to Selection
- Special need-based classes for specific government exams
- Personal Interview and Group Discussion preparation by Senior Faculty.
- Regular Exam Alerts and Application Assistance
- We are having more than 100 + centers all over India.
- For the last 7 years, IBT has formed an outstanding result by giving a success to more than 8,000 students in last two year.
- Online SSC coaching study material available
- Course Duration is from 3 to 4 months
- Seven Days in a week is devoted to the classes to give constant touch with the subjects
- Regular three to four hours coaching per session is provided
- Doubt sessions are provided once a week to give comfort level to the learners with the instructors
- Weekly Mock tests are organized to give them constant exposure with the exam pattern and time management to solve the same.
- Extensive notes are provided for Exam pattern and marking scheme
- Green Card or lifetime membership card facility to the students
- Classroom should have all the facilities to give comfort and friendly atmosphere to the aspirants
- Small batches to give personal attention to the aspirants
- Following fixed discounting system while taking admission without any discrimination
- Comprehensive Study Material is provided
- Experienced and outstanding faculty for all the subjects (click here to check our recent online videos)
- Fresh/New Batch is provided for the new students rather than making them sit in the old batch (Click here for upcoming notification)
- Success Rate is higher as compare to the others - (Click here to check our recent selection)
- Providing free Demo Classes before joining - (Click here to check our faculties team)
It shows that aspirants are aware that when they should apply, and plan for the effective preparation for the requisite exams. We guarantee 100% contentment and outcome of students with life membership card.
Why SSC Coaching in Laxmi Nagar in Delhi
SSC has to turn out to be the perfect alternative for the aspirants of government jobs for the last few decades. It has made SSC Coaching classes as the unsurpassed way to get ready for competitive exams in Laxmi Nagar. Laxmi Nagar is known to the best center of coaching institutes in East Delhi and IBT has attained a special place in this process. We furthermore undertake to coach for the Govt. jobs in various departments as LIC (Life Insurance Corporation), FCI (Food Corporation of India). Our ultimate aim is to take care of learner’s achievement. Henceforth, candidates aspiring for SSC Exams opt IBT as SSC Coaching Institute at Laxmi Nagar especially those residing in East Delhi.
We have 5 branches approximately which are located in and around Delhi irrespective of a huge number of branches spread all over India. IBT has turned out to be the best SSC Coaching center of India for the last seven years due to our passionate and hardworking team.
IBPS PO Bank Coaching in Laxmi Nagar Delhi
IBT Institute is an IBPS Coaching Center at Laxmi Nagar which is a central place in East Delhi for imparting coaching for competitive exam coaching. It is located a near V3 Mall of Nirman Vihar. We are a primary institute providing the best coaching for various Banking exams such as Bank PO, Bank Clerical, IBPS RRB, CWE PO, CWE Clerical, SBI PO, SBI Clerical, RBI, IBPS Specialist Officers and other bank exams Coaching.
IBT in the process of maintaining its excellence and traditional approach has made an exceptional name in giving the best SSC Combined Graduate Level Coaching, SSC 12th level Coaching. We are imparting best coaching for TET, CTET, HTET, PSTET Coaching, Insurance, FCI, Intelligence Bureau, LIC Exams, National Health Care Organization, Railways, CDS and other Govt. entrance exams.
We have educated and trained numerous students for Bank PO, Clerical, SSC exam. IBT has come out to be the only option for the students in Delhi especially in Laxmi Nagar, and its neighboring areas to get the appropriate and relevant coaching to get the Government jobs.
What is IBPS exam?
IBT Institute is an IBPS Coaching Centre at Laxmi Nagar which is a central place in East Delhi for imparting coaching for competitive exam coaching. It is located a near V3 Mall of Nirman Vihar. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) takes series of CWE every year, once in a year for each of PO (General Banking Officer – GBO), Clerical, Specialist Officers for recruitment into the Government Sector Banks and Regional Rural Banks to fulfill the requirements of the banking sector and also the requirements of job aspirants. Read more here
SSC CGL Coaching Syllabus 2017 of IBT Institute Delhi
IBT is all set to put the best foot forward by exhaling competitive and comprehensive SSC CGL Tier 1 coaching. It will be based on the latest syllabus and exam pattern of SSC CGL tier-1 exam 2017. This exam is going to be conducted in the month of August i.e from 1st August 2017 to 20th August 2017.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 exam has four sections like General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and General Studies.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 needs comprehensive training and knowledge of the subject. Keeping this in mind our Research and Development Team has framed the module of each section with the relevant topics to be covered.
The subject-wise topics to be taught in our training program are given below:
Which are the essential topics of English section for SSC CGL Preparation?
We give main focus on following ten essential topics these are:
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Error
- Fill in the Blank
- Spelling Mistakes
- Sentence Correction
Who will train you for SSC CGL English?
IBT English Expert SAJID Sir provides comprehensive classroom training program to train the students for the SSC CGL, Bank Probationary Officers (PO) and Clerical exams conducted by IBPS, S.B.I. and Associate Banks of SBI. He has fuelled the more than 3000 aspirations for the last 8 years. This calls for no other option than Sajid Sir who can guide and help the aspirants in the most desired way. Therefore by stepping into IBT Classroom an aspirant is safe and in best hands to prepare effectively for the competition.
General Intelligence & Reasoning: General Intelligence and reasoning – is of two type
Verbal Reasoning- It means the questions that can be written in words
Non-Verbal Reasoning- It means the figures which have logic but cannot be written in words. The topic included in this section are analogies, classification, series, coding decoding, blood relation, direction and distance, calendar, time sequence, clock, Venn diagrams and syllogisms, ranking test and metrics, cube and dice, permutation combination, probability, input-output, mirror and water image, non-verbal series, figure counting, calculation tricks etc.
General Studies: General studies includes history (world & India), Geography (world and India), Polity (word & India), Economics (word & India) but the main focus on Indian part of the course. It also includes physics, chemistry, biology, computers, general knowledge, Sports and a good percentage is given to current affairs.
Quantitative Aptitude: The syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude includes number system, calculations, HCF LCM, number series, arithmetic progression, Application of algebra, simplification, surds and indices, square and cube roots, averages, ages, ratio proportion, partnership, percentage, allegation & mixtures, profit and loss, discount, simple interest, compound interest, time and work, pipes and cisterns, time and distance, trains, boats, polygons, line and angles , triangle and its properties, circle and its properties, trigonometric ratios, trigonometric identities, height and distance, degree and radian, co-ordinate geometry, areas, volume and surface areas of common figures, volume and surface area of pyramid and prisms, graphs include histogram pie chart line graph etc.
English Comprehension: English syllabus includes common errors based on tenses, voice, causative, narration, articles, Syntex, noun, pronoun, adjective, models, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions etc. English section also includes comprehensions, cloze test, the sequence of sentences, fill in the blanks, spelling mistakes, improvement of sentences, one-word substitution, synonyms, antonyms etc.
What are the major topics covered by us in SSC CGL Preparation for General Awareness?
We focus on updating our students with the knowledge of current events and updates related to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. We have the developed comprehensive sources of content by which our students get regular updates about general awareness are given below:
- We have an educational blog by the name in. It is updated through G.K Capsule & Daily Quiz.
- We have a YouTube Channel- It is updated weekly by uploading videos related to current affairs which are bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English. Languages
- We conduct weekly mock tests and daily quiz- We provide daily quiz and mock test from our mobile app and on the blog to develop awareness for current affairs.
Who would train you for General Awareness?
Dr. Vipin Goyal is having extensive knowledge and a good experience in SSC CGL general awareness coaching. His lectures have led the IBT Delhi branch to provide successful coaching for bank exams preparation.
What topics are covered by us in SSC CGL Preparation for Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)?
We concentrate on the five major topics listed below. Mathematics is perhaps the most interesting section of SSC CGL exam. We focus on giving rigorous training to our students so that they get the most out of their quantitative aptitude section.
- Data Interpretation
- Percentage/ Profit, Loss & Discount
Who Would Train the Quantitative Aptitude section of CGL 2017?
Mr. Amit Pandey is a famous name in Delhi for maths coaching. He is an example of success zenith in earning the name and fame in math classes among students. He has 8 years of experience in Math coaching for SSC and other government job exams.
Watch some exclusive video lectures of our Math Expert Mr. Amit Pandey
What we cover in SSC CGL Preparation Reasoning?
We concentrate more on logical assumption than proper formulas. Given below are the important topics that we take up with students:
- Classification /Odd One Out
- Figure problems
Who Would Train you for reasoning?
Mr. Prince Sharma is an experienced trainer for Logical reasoning who has a thorough knowledge about the most complex section of SSC CGL tier 1 exam. Mr Prince Sharma is an experienced trainer for Logical reasoning who has a thorough knowledge about the most complex section of SSC CGL tier 1 exam. He has a teaching experience of six years in the relevant field. He has qualified many competitive govt job exams such as SBI Clerk, FCI 2012, SSC CGL 14 and RRB 14.
How we train our students for time management?
We understand time management is one of the prime factors to get success in SSC CGL. It becomes even more important when you are preparing for SSC CGL Tier 1. We train our students about SSC CGL exam time management with a special focus on the following factors:
- We guide our students about the latest exam pattern in detail and time management
- We provide the techniques to use short tricks to resolve important questions within a short time.
- We provide free online mock test for SSC CGL – General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantities Aptitude, and English Language with their respected time frame. Our online mock test series provide the great experience of completing each section in a short period of time.
Our downloadable study materials which can help you for SSC CGL Preparation.
IBT Delhi Center's Address
Laxmi Nager, Delhi
1st Floor, C-1,2 , Opp. V3S Mall, Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi- 10092,
Call: 93327-93327 , 011-43037304,05,06
H-17/266 , 2nd Floor , Sector-7 , Rohini, Delhi 110085.Call:-98919-80983, 99999-03396
IBT- SSC CGL Coaching in Delhi | Bank PO Coaching in Delhi | Best IBPS PO Coaching Institute in Delhi, Laxmi Nagar rated 4.7 / 5 based on 17
C Block, 1 & 2, C 110092, I.P.Extension, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi,, New Delhi, Delhi - 110092 Contact No :9332793327