Digitalization has given a new turn to almost all the competitive entrance exams by making it on online mode.
IBPS CLERK Exam is also conducted online. This exam is held at All India Level. IBPS Clerk Exam is held in two phases:
The phases of IBPS Clerk exam which is competitive enough thus it needs plentiful of practice.
IBT Institute has framed IBPS Clerk online test series on the basis of the latest exam pattern and syllabus. These test series are considered to be one of the best amongst the online test series available so far. IBPS Clerk online test series are the best source to enhance your IBPS Clerk Exam preparation.
The test series are planned and managed by well - qualified subject experts having relevant experience in banking sector for more than 15 years. IBT online test series are considered to be the best as it has shown outstanding outcomes in the last one year to the aspirants of IBPS CLEKR Exam.
The aspirants of IBPS Clerk Exam can join IBPS clerk test series and attempt tests for their practice to accomplish their goal. Detailed solutions are uploaded along with the performance analysis of the mock tests attempted each time.
Download Make My Exam : India's No.1 App for Bank, SSC, Railways & MBA Preparation (50,000+ MCQ, 1000+ Video lectures, 1200+ Concepts, 100+ Free Online test and Many More).
Click here to Download App
Salient Features of IBPS Clerk Test Series:
- IBPS Clerk Test series are published bilingual i.e. both in English and Hindi medium
- Detailed solutions are uploaded for all the test series on the subsequent day for the reference of the candidates.
- Students can take online test series through Mobile as well as on Desktop.
- IBPS Clerk Test Series are updated as per latest SBI PO exam pattern and syllabus. These test series help candidates to practice test series based on the latest exam pattern.
- IBPS PO test series solutions are also available on video to give the students actual classroom impact.
The tests are based on latest exam pattern and syllabus laid down by the respective examining bodies. IBT has a special Research and Development Team to design the study material for the students. Research and Development Team is having highly qualified and experts to give the best of their subject. The outcome of their work is quite evident in the mock tests designed by them.
Tests are available in both the languages i.e Hindi and English.These tests are available at very reasonable fees to suit all the pockets.
A student will get detailed video analysis of the Test after submission. This feature is of greater significance as students come to know the right approach to solve the test.