Chandigarh Administration Clerk & Steno-Typists Recruitment 2022: Exam Dates, Vacancy, Pattern & Syllabus, Application
Chandigarh Administration (Department of Personnel) (Chandigarh Administration) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for recruitment of Clerk and Steno-Typist (English). Here you will get the complete information about Chandigarh Administration Clerk and Steno-Typist (English) Recruitment online application form 2022. You will get here complete detail about Chandigarh Administration Clerk and Steno-Typist (English) application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
Click here to Download Official Notification
Apply Online :- Registration | Login
Online applications will be announced soon to eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Clerks & Steno-Typists (English) in the pay scale of Rs.10300-34800 + 3200 Grade Pay in the Chandigarh Administration under the Chandigarh Administration Group ‘C’ (Clerk and Steno-Typist) (Common Cadre) Recruitment Rules, 2015 on regular basis as per detail given below:-
(i) Chandigarh Administration Clerks – 356 Posts of the last year
(ii) Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typists (English) – 48 Posts of the last year
|Stating Date for Submission of Online Application
||To be notified
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application
||To be notified
|Last Date for Payment of Fee
||To be notified
Chandigarh Administration Clerks
(Pay Scale – Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 Grade Pay)
Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typists (English)
(Pay Scale – Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 Grade Pay – Initial Pay Rs. 13500/-**)
** The starting pay of Steno-Typist in the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 Grade Pay shall be fixed by allowing one increment on the initial pay of the revised pay scale of the post on successful completion of three years period of probation and extended period of probation if any.
Period of Probation:-
The period of probation shall be three years as per the Punjab Government’s Notification No. G.S.R.56/Const./Art.309/Amd.(18)/2016 dated 05.09.2016 as adopted by the Chandigarh Administration vide letter No. 28/70-IH(7)-2016/31807 dated 30.11.2016.
NOTE (1): The number of vacancies are subject to variation.
NOTE (2): During the period of probation of 3 years and extended period of probation, if any, the selected candidates will draw emoluments as per Government of Punjab Notification No. 7/204/2012-4FP1/60 dated 15.01.2015 and letter No.7/204/2012-4FP1/66 dated 15.1.2015 duly adopted by the Chandigarh Administration, Department of Personnel vide letter No.28/70-IH(7)- 2015/14387 dated 10.7.2015 and Government of Punjab letter No. 7/204/2012-4F.P.1/1049 dated 21.12.2015 as adopted by Chandigarh Administration vide letter No. 28/70-IH(7)-2016/1175 dated 18.01.2016 as mentioned below:-
1. The newly recruited employees will be paid Fixed Monthly Emoluments which will be equivalent to the minimum of the pay band of the post or DC rate, whichever is higher during three years period of probation and the extended period of probation if any. No grade pay, increment or any other allowances except travelling allowance will be payable.
2. After completion of period of probation successfully, the employee will be entitled for minimum pay in pay band, including Grade Pay and all other allowances.
3. Period of probation and extended period of probation, if any, will not be countable towards period of service in the time scale.
4. An employee already working under Chandigarh Administration having a lien on any post will be entitled to salary of lien post during the period of probation on new post.
5. The employee will be covered under New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme including the period of probation and he/she will be entitled to a matching share by the Government/Chandigarh Administration.
||Bachelor Degree and Proficiency in operation of computer and a speed of 35 wpm in English Typewriting on Computer
||18-37 years as on 1st Jan 2022
|Bachelor Degree and Proficiency in operation of computer and a speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography (English) and a speed of 20 wpm in transcripting the same on Computer
||18-37 years as on 1st Jan 2022
For the Post Code CC# - 01 & CC# - 02 [Clerks & Steno-Typists (English)]
The candidates who have Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor’s OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science from any recognized Institution/University need not have an ICT Skills course certificate.
Certificate of ICT Skills course i.e. Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) – 80 hours from a Govt. recognized institution OR a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Govt. of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institutions at the time of their appointment.
1. The question paper & the answer Key of each written test shall be uploaded on the website on the next day of the examination for calling objections, if any, from the candidates, who can submit their objections within 03 days through the website with proof. Thereafter objections will be referred to experts and the key will be finalized for the preparation of the result, which will also be uploaded on the website.
Written Test of all eligible candidates: 200 marks (Two papers of 100 marks each of 2 hours duration). Each question will carry 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. The medium of examination will be English.
2. No candidate will be considered to have qualified in the written test unless or until he/she obtained at least qualifying 40% marks in each paper i.e. 40 out of 100.
3. Marks obtained by the candidates in the written test will be uploaded on the website.
4. Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and will be uploaded on the website and on the basis of merit, the candidates will be called for Typing Test and Stenography Test for the posts of Clerks and Steno-Typists respectively equal to 10 times of a number of vacancies i.e. in the ratio of 1:10 in the first batch. If the required number of candidates fails to qualify for the said tests then the next batch of candidates in the ratio of 1:10 of remaining posts will be called for a shorthand/typing test on Computer.
6. The candidates scoring higher merit will be considered against the posts in question. A waiting list shall also be maintained. In case, the selected candidate fails to join the post due to any reason within a period of one month (4 months in exceptional circumstances with prior approval of the competent authority), his/her candidature will be cancelled and the candidates on the waiting list shall be offered appointment till all the notified vacancies of Clerks and Steno-Typists are filled up.
7. In case two or more candidates secure equal merit, then the candidate older in age will rank higher in the order of merit list at the time of final selection.
8. In case two or more candidates secure equal merit and their date of birth may happen to be the same then the candidate having a higher percentage in educational qualification shall rank higher in the order of merit list at the time of final selection.
9. Final Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in written test (of those candidates who qualified type/ stenography test) will be uploaded on the website & on the basis of said merit, candidates will be called for scrutiny of original documents and checking up eligibility conditions.
FIRST PAPER - MORNING SESSION:10.00 A.M TO 12.00 NOON
SECOND PAPER – EVENING SESSION: 02.00 P.M TO 04.00 P.M
|English (Upto 12th level)
|Computer Proficiency Test
FOR THE POSTS OF CLERKS ONLY
|Mathematics (upto 10th level)
|Statistics (upto 10th level)
|Aptitude (Reasoning Verbal & Non-verbal)
In case of any question has more than one possible answer, then the weightage of the wrong question will be given to all candidates as a benefit of the doubt.
FOR THE POSTS OF STENO-TYPISTS (ENGLISH) ONLY
|Typing Test on Computer for 10
||Only Qualifying Test minutes @ 35 words per minute (No marks/Weightage)
|Stenography Test in English
||Only Qualifying Test at the speed of 80 words per minute (No marks/Weightage) in Stenography and 20 words per minute to transcript the same on computer
- In 10 minutes typing test, 3 minutes & 20 seconds of extra time will be given to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
If the number of candidates exceeds fifty thousand, then a preliminary test will be conducted and aspirants equal to 20 times of the vacancies in each category will be shortlisted on the basis of merit for the final test. The scheme of examination for the preliminary test will be as English – 20 marks, General Knowledge – 20 marks, Computer Proficiency Test – 20 marks, Mathematics – 20 marks, Statistics – 20 marks and Aptitude – 20 marks. The duration of the test will be two hours and there will be no negative marking.
|Gen/OBC/Departments of Ex-Serviceman/EWS