The consortium of the National Law Universities (NLUs) shares the exam dates for CLAT and the important dates of other related events of admit card and exam dates.
Details on CLAT Admit Card
After downloading CLAT Admit card candidates need to check the relevant information present on the document downloaded. The details on the CLAT ADMIT CARD should match the information provided by the applicant at the time of registration of CLAT EXAM. The admit card for CLAT will include relevant details of the candidates and the exam such as:
- General details of the candidate including name, the application number, reservation category, date of birth
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Exam details such as course, date and time of the exam
- Name and location of CLAT exam centre
- Reporting time for candidates at the selected exam centre
- In case, candidates find any inconsistency in the information given on the admit card, they have to contact the CLAT Consortium office to get it correct.
CLAT Admit Card 2021 Instructions
Besides the CLAT admit card, candidates need to carry a passport size photograph
which should be the same as uploaded at the time of filling the CLAT application form
and an original ID proof
issued by the Government of India. Documents that are required as an ID proof include:
Some of the key points associated with the CLAT admit card that candidates must note are as follows:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
The admit card will be issued for only those candidates who have applied for CLAT EXAM successfully and submitted their application form correctly.
- The admit card will not be provided by post to any of the candidates. Candidates need to access the admit card only in online mode only
- Candidates have to maintain the admit cards in good condition till they are sheltered in the admission of the relevant college
Candidates should follow some significant steps to download the admit card of CLAT as given below:
- To visit the official website of CLAT consortium - https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in or click on the direct link of CLAT released by CLAT for the admit card download.
- Go to the “Login” button and enter registered mobile number and password as generated at the time of applying. Login the link to get the admit card
- Login link will take the applicant to the dashboard where candidates can click on the 'Download Admit Card' link given at the top right of the screen
- Candidate will get a new tab where 'CLAT Admit Card Number" and "Admit Card Date of Birth" and an "Admit Card link"
- Then click on the link to reach to the required tab where you can enter the admit card details as shared above to login
- The admit card will show on the screen mentioning details about the exam appearing candidates and exam centre details besides CLAT exam schedule
- To download the admit card one can now click on 'download admit card'. It will generate a pdf file which will be saved on the device
- Candidates should verify the details before downloading the admit card.
- Take a minimum of 3 printouts of the admit card on an A4 sheet for future references required from time to time during the selection process.
What steps should be followed to recover password for CLAT admit card login?
If at any point of time candidates forget the password necessary to login to their registered accounts, they can pursue some significant steps to recover these are:
- Click on the 'Forgot Password' button at the bottom which is on the login window for CLAT Admit Card link
- You will be redirected to a new page, where candidates require to enter the registered mobile number
- Ask for the OTP by clicking on Request OTP button and it will be sent on the registered mobile number
- OTP pop-up will appear on the mobile screen just Click on OK button
- OTP number received should be entered along with the mobile number, OTP and the new password
- Then Click on Reset Password button and fill in the new password
- A new password will be successfully generated for future login.
- Subsequently, applicant can log in to their registered accounts using the mobile number and new password to download their CLAT hall ticket.
How to verify CLAT Result 2021?
Aspirants who have taken recently appeared in CLAT 2021 EXAM can find their results by following the steps mentioned below. They can further download the scorecard after verifying their results thereon.
Step 1: To visit the official website of CLAT Consortium at the given link: https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/
Step 2: Go to the CLAT 2021 result link and click for further steps
Step 3: You need to enter the necessary details for login i.e. registration/ application number and date of birth. The details should be same as you had entered at the time of registration.
Step 4: Then click on the 'Submit' button
Step 5: Click at the ‘Score Card’ tab in the registered account
Step 6: Know your CLAT rank, score and qualifying status
Step 7: Finally one can download one’s CLAT scorecard and result sheet
CLAT Exam Scorecard Details
The scorecard of CLAT EXAM includes the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father's Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Category (as per CLAT form)
- CLAT Score
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Category Rank
- NRI Rank
- NRI Sponsored Rank
The CLAT Consortium will not deliver any hard copies of the scorecard to any of the aspirants.
CLAT Consortium has released the merit list of CLAT 2021 after announcing the results. Each merit list states the ranks of candidates, their category and other details. The candidates listed can participate in CLAT 202
1 counselling to know their seat allotment procedure at the NLUs. Basically, CLAT merit list is the list of competent candidates indicating their All India Ranks.
CLAT Result 2021: Steps to resolve ties in the merit list
CLAT Consortium breaks the ties in scores of the competent candidates to allot ranks while preparing the final merit list/ rank list of CLAT. Tie-breaking is done in a situation where two or more candidates qualify with the same scores of CLAT exam.
- The aspirant with higher marks in the Legal Aptitude section of CLAT exam is awarded high rank.
- The candidate with high age amongst the same score holders is ranked higher
- Computerized draw of lots is conducted for those whose names are with the same score. The candidate whose name appears in the draw is ranked higher
Process after CLAT Result 2021
The admission process of CLAT that is carried out after the results
- CLAT cutoff: After the declaration of CLAT result, the Consortium of NLUs releases CLAT cutoff on its official website. The cutoff is essentially the minimum marks/rank that aspirants need to score to qualify this law entrance exam.
- CLAT counseling: Once the results are declared and cutoffs are released, candidates require taking part in the CLAT 2021 counseling process. It is during this counseling process that candidates can get admission in UG and PG programmes offered at colleges accepting CLAT ranks/scores.
The consortium announced the results of CLAT 2021 as per the following schedule, those who missed it can refer the table:
|Name of the event
||Dates for CLAT 2021 results
|CLAT 2021 exam
|CLAT 2021 answer key (Provisional)
|Raising objections on the provisional answer key
|CLAT 2021 answer key (Final)
|CLAT 2021 result