After making some modifications in the question paper and answer key of CLAT 2021 according to the objections made by the candidates. The modifications were made as under:
- Question number 146, 147 and 150 from CLAT UG 2021 paper have been removed from the evaluation process as they were found with inconsistency.
- Question number 23 were removed from CLAT PG 2021 paper as found wrong
- There were no changes made in CLAT PG 2021 answer key
- CLAT 2021 UG answer key were improved for three sections as follows:
|Name of the Section
|Option in provisional key
|Revised answer key
|Question number 8
|Current Affairs including GK
|Question number 35
|Question number 148/149
Candidates have appeared in CLAT 2020 EXAM
can download answer key using the following steps:
- To visit the official website of CLAT Consortium -consortiumofnlus.ac.in/ or download from the links below
- Then click on the tab of CLAT answer key available at the official website
- Follow the course link chosen to have a look at the answer key
- Further you will be able to view & download CLAT answer key
- Candidates can save CLAT answer key as a PDF
CLAT Consortium releases an official notification asking the candidates to raise any of the objections related to CLAT Answer Key which includes the date and time. Candidates need to fill up the objections format within the prescribed time and date or else the link will expire and thereafter no such objections or requests shall be entertained.
The objections are raised by the candidates in case they find any discrepancy in the answer key for their question paper set.
Candidates can raise objections in the following steps:
- To visit the official website then click on 'Objections on answer key'
- To login using registered mobile number and password
- Now click on the Provisional Answer Key Objections button
- Fill up the required details of objections, question and proof of claiming objections (if required)
- Then submit button to complete the process
After making the required changes CLAT Consortium will publish the answer keys (provisional and final) as per their convenient dates and schedule for the candidates reference.
How is CLAT Answer Key useful?
CLAT Consortium releases the answer keys for CLAT exam with an aim to help candidates in the following ways:
- Candidates will be able to evaluate their expected scores in CLAT Exam.
- Candidates will be able to file/raise objections on the answer key if they come across any incorrect question or options mentioned in their question paper set.
- Candidates will get know the probable CLAT cut off and hence, use CLAT College Predictor Tool to know the college where they can seek for the admission.
- On the whole, the answer key would be released before the result announcement for CLAT exam, so that there is lucidity in result evaluation and thus there will be further no need for rechecking or re-evaluating results.
Q. When does the answer key of CLAT exam is generally released?
Q. May I know the details included on CLAT answer key?
A. The answer key of CLAT exam is generally released along with the release of the question paper of the subsequent year.
A. The answer key of CLAT mentions accurate option against every question in all sets of the question paper.
Q. Is CLAT answer key downloadable?
A. Yes, CLAT answer key can be downloaded by clicking on the downloadable pdf link on the official website.
Q. Is it possible for the candidates to raise objections on the answer key of CLAT?
A. Candidates can hoist objections on the answer key from their application account itself in case they need. A separate notification is released for the purpose where prescribed date and time is allocated to file such objections.
Q. Is there any need to pay fee to raise objections on the answer key?
A. No, there are no charges or fee to be paid by the candidates for raising objections on the answer key of CLAT exam.